8.27.2008

B.


Personally, as a design major, this is a splendid site. Although in parts the clean and crisp compromises the legibility. But easy to figure out and appreciate.

As for the content, also very interesting, perplexing ands stimulating site.

Theres a little thing about his cat that not many people may care for, but as for the other bits, very good.

It almost plays as a personal sketchbook of practices. This is how one keeps a digital sketch book on the web and what a thematic load of "cutting edge" exercises.

Lots of code i assume....can't wait

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site has an interesting design, but the navigation aspects are a bit lacking. Also, I'm not sure of what the point of the content is. It seems to be a collection of other peoples work.

wyatt said...

I agree its a really cool way to present work.

anthoneycarter said...

The site looks nice. But that doesn't mean it navigates well. I didn't enjoy looking through it to find only static images, but once I got to ones that actually did something it peaked my interest somewhat.

DaKoda Davis said...

I enjoy the simulation of making a flight over the landscape. Really cool.

qaaim said...

I think the ripple itself is made out of javascript. Like really mind numbing amounts of script. The actual navigation of the site could be better. I wish it would just expand and collapse towards you as you scroll through.